Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Classless Liberals, Obama, and the Laughter at 9/11

Soooo…did you hear the joke about 9/11 and the terrorist attacks? No? Well I did. It was told at a “roast” of Barack Hussein Obama by a twisted minded comedienne at the annual White House Correspondents' Association dinner. For some reason, I don’t find jokes about 9/11 funny…at all…but Obama does! He laughed and laughed. Let me illustrate for you just how uncaring and arrogant this president is…

Wanda Sykes (the twisted minded comedienne) was trying to be funny and said the following: "Rush Limbaugh said he hopes this administration fails, so you're saying, 'I hope America fails', you're, like, 'I don’t care about people losing their homes, their jobs, our soldiers in Iraq'. He just wants the country to fail. To me, that's treason”.

"He's not saying anything differently than what Osama bin Laden is saying. You know, you might want to look into this, sir, because I think Rush Limbaugh was the 20th hijacker. But he was just so strung out on OxyContin he missed his flight."

She then concluded: "Rush Limbaugh, I hope the country fails, I hope his kidneys fail, how about that? He needs a good waterboarding, that's what he needs."

Obama laughed, took a drink of his water, and continued laughing. What was he supposed to do, stand up to her and tell her that it’s not funny? DAMN RIGHT. If he cannot stand up to an ignorant, racist, hateful WOMAN, do you think he can stand up to some of the greatest terrorists known to man? This sure doesn’t say much for the backbone of this president. Is he intimidated into silence by this stupid comedienne or in agreement with her that 9/11 is fodder for jokes? I think it’s more than a little bit of both.

So liberals joke about the worst attack on our country. I guess they find thousands of American lives destroyed amusing. But wait! I have heard from some of my liberal friends that “she was poking fun at Rush Limbaugh, NOT at the people killed on 9/11!” So, if I tell a joke about Hitler and the Jewish people killed in the Holocaust, no matter how hurtful it is, can I say “Oh! I was making fun of Hitler, not the Jews that were killed”. Or how about I make a joke out of slavery, then say, “hey, I was poking fun at Plantation owners!” Not funny is it, you liberal sycophants?

I know of no conservatives who think that anything about 9/11 is humorous. Liberals embrace anything said or done by Obama, no matter whom it hurts.
This is not about defending Rush. If she had said most anything else about him, or any other commentator, I would defend her right to attack a public figure. But to play on the despair of the victims of 9/11, the dead and the families themselves, is despicable. How much lower can libs go, laughing at the murder of thousands of Americans? It doesn’t get any lower than that.

American liberals…the classless of our society.

No comments:

Post a Comment